Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

He huffed and he puffed...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He huffed and he puffed... Empty He huffed and he puffed... Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:46 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

and he blew the house down! Wolf

Holy smokes it's super windy here today. Gusting upwards of 70. Got up to my cat stuck to my door. Crying a blue streak cause he was outside in this wind, poor thing (not) at least it's not .... _ _ _ _ ing. Yes I just did that Suspect I don't want to spell or say it for it might actually happen Laughing

2He huffed and he puffed... Empty Re: He huffed and he puffed... Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:01 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had that here in SK the other day
and we got the ____________ word that cant be said
Hope it gets better for you

3He huffed and he puffed... Empty Re: He huffed and he puffed... Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

I have been noticing it has been rather windy lately around my neck of the woods as well.

4He huffed and he puffed... Empty Re: He huffed and he puffed... Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yah I tried really hard not to mention that word! But alas it was 2 late. We got hit and hit hard for about 20mins.
I do have to admit I absolutely love the ozone smell in the air right before. It does that thing we dare not mention Wink

5He huffed and he puffed... Empty Re: He huffed and he puffed... Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Farmer Bob

Farmer Bob
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

It was a gong show getting to work this morning.  Wind blowing like crazy.  2 trees blew over the power lines and knocked out the power and phone.  And we are at day 18 with the incubator!  Luckily...we have a generator cheers    I took the saw in the vehicle to work...and good thing too...because 2 more trees were right over the road.  The power was off for 14 hours, my wife had to come home from work and gas up the generator.  We still don't have any phones.  Oh...almost forgot to mention that it ripped my hayshed door right off and blew it across the coral!

6He huffed and he puffed... Empty Re: He huffed and he puffed... Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 am

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

affraid Holy cow Farmer Bob. That is a mess. My man was hauling off hwy down south and said he couldn't go a km without having to stop and drag a tree off the road. So I hear yah. Crazy weather lately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum