Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something to make you smile :)

+4
lady leghorn
KlassyChic
Buff
IzzyD
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something to make you smile :) Empty Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

IzzyD

IzzyD

I know it made me feel all gooey and happy.. I could watch this all day!!
Hope this works..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Buff

Buff

That is so cute

3Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 pm

KlassyChic

KlassyChic

Very Happy 

4Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Oh that is so darn cute. Smile They just love that slide. All ducklings should have one, lol.  cheers 

5Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I want one!!!!!

6Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:53 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I could watch that forever!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

7Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Pollywog

Pollywog
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Daawww! So friggin cute!

8Something to make you smile :) Empty Re: Something to make you smile :) Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:24 am

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

Too cute. Love how they zip back up to wait their turn again.

Now stop with the duck cuteness; it's getting harder and harder to resist.  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum