Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thought I had a stinker in the bator…

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thought I had a stinker in the bator… Empty Thought I had a stinker in the bator… Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

All morning I’ve been sniffing the air in our computer/office room where I keep my bator and catching whiffs of something not so nice. scratch Worried one of my eggs had turned into a ticking time bomb, I carefully sniffed each one. Nadda. The bator smelled exactly as it should. And yet I could still smell something really foul. Suspect Finally my nose led me to the small garbage can behind the door where I found a recently deposited dirty diaper from our littlest munchkin. Hubby must have changed him in here last night. I’ve never been so happy to find such a stink bomb, haha! Rolling Eyes Laughing

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL better that stink bomb than a ticking stink bomb!!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Razz That is too funny, the only time you would appreciate a "gift" like that. lol!

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

^ LOL exactly! Truth be told, I'm still kinda in shock hubby even changed a #2 dipe while I was home. Shocked He usually hollers for me. Rolling Eyes

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Laughing That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I dread the day I have an exploding ticking time bomb pale

chickeesmom

chickeesmom
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That is cute, think you better keep that diaper changer, well he probably won't be changing to many stinky ones after that! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum