Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need ton contact someone on ACE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Need ton contact someone on ACE Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:08 pm

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I would like to contact chickenlee on the ACE forum.....but I cannot sign in or see the members list due to....a malfunction a couple of years ago  Embarassed  would someone please send her a message for me? I am wanting to make a re-order of her very special rare heritage lee tomato seeds. would appreciate it very much. You can send her my email addy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

cbrookkelly wrote:I would like to contact chickenlee on the ACE forum.....but I cannot sign in or see the members list due to....a malfunction a couple of years ago  Embarassed  would someone please send her a message for me? I am wanting to make a re-order of her very special rare heritage lee tomato seeds. would appreciate it very much. You can send her my email addy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I sent this post to her email on ace for you.

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

3Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:37 pm

cbrookkelly

cbrookkelly
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

thank you bcboy! you are awesome!

4Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Cbrookkelly, sign on to ACE as a new member, then contact Martin Grove Farm and say you are back and ask if it is going to be an issue.  I will bet it won't be.  Caroline (SweetChicks) is an ex-admin, no longer calling the shots over there.  Bessie is the new admin.

5Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

There is no one named Cbrookkelly over at ACE.

6Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

No, no, no, bcboy, it is Cbrookelly here on this forum that wants to contact chickenlee. cbrookelly was on ACE before....I think I have chickenlee's email address, I'll send it to you in PM if I do...have an awesome day, Cindi

Found her in my contacts, I am sending a PM.....

7Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I sent CBrookKelly the email address for Chickenlee. Chickenlee has not posted on ACE since 2011 and may be hard to reach.

8Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:34 pm

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

She posted today.

Today 07:19:33

chickenlee
   A.C.E. Addicted
   E-mail  PM

Re: Selling Vegetable Seeds ??

Sorry, I have been absent for a long time!

Yes, I still have my large collection of heritage seeds...due to all the email interest I'll put a list together on offer some for sale again this season. Will post in the next few days.

farzmer
Leefield. Keeper of orpingtons, ameraucanas, wyandottes, silkies and chanteclers.

9Need ton contact someone on ACE Empty Re: Need ton contact someone on ACE Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wonder if her ears are burning, BC Boy?!  Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum