Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mahogany Russian Orloffs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Mahogany Russian Orloffs Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:50 am

Derbyshire

Derbyshire

I believe there is someone on this forum who has Mahogany Orloffs. I'd be very interested in hatching eggs for next spring. Please post or contact me, thanks.

Novapeter

New Here

Derbyshire wrote:I believe there is someone on this forum who has Mahogany Orloffs. I'd be very interested in hatching eggs for next spring. Please post or contact me, thanks.
Hello there I tracked a woman down and left a msg to call me so lets see what she has.
I was told that she has the once you are looking for.
I will let you know as soon as I hear back from her.
Keep your fingers crossed.

3Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:24 am

Derbyshire

Derbyshire

Thanks Novapeter! Very much appreciated! Very Happy

4Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 pm

petunia

New Here

I have few Mahogany 3 months old chicks here, one of them rooster for sure, got them from US in the spring.

5Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Please contact me. Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Novapeter

New Here

petunia wrote:I have few Mahogany 3 months old chicks here, one of them rooster for sure, got them from US in the spring.
Hello please contact me about the Orloffs you have for sale. Very Happy

6Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:02 pm

petunia

New Here

not sure how to post pictures here

7Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty How much are you selling them for Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Novapeter

New Here

petunia wrote:not sure how to post pictures here
Are you able to ship to Nova Scotia? How much are you selling the trio for? are they vaccinated or not?

8Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:45 pm

petunia

New Here

Not selling them, they are going to be my breeders for the next spring.

9Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:43 am

Derbyshire

Derbyshire

petunia, do you think you might be selling hatching eggs sometime in the future?

10Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 pm

petunia

New Here

Derbyshire wrote:petunia, do you think you might be selling hatching eggs sometime in the future?
Yes, I will be selling them in the spring.

11Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Fabulous! I'll watch for your postings. Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Derbyshire

Derbyshire

Very Happy

12Mahogany Russian Orloffs  Empty Re: Mahogany Russian Orloffs Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:46 am

Derbyshire

Derbyshire

Petunia, sent you a PM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum