Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Sale Empty Super Sale Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Prairie Chicken

The East Central Saskatchewan Poultry Swap 'n' Shop turned out pretty good for the first time around. There were 16 out of 20 tables booked. Weather could have been better but no one can control that. I think every one had a good time. There was a lot of visiting, buying, selling, trading and giving. Met a lot of new people and found out just how great "chicken" people can be. I want give a special thank you to Devils Lake. Your support was much appreciated. It's people like you that make this all worthwhile.

Judging by the turn out, I'm pretty sure we will be planning another sale in the fall unless someone else wants to give it a try. Thanks to all the people who supported this sale. It wouldn't have been such a success without you.

2Super Sale Empty Re: Super Sale Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Awesome news! cheers Wish I could have been there.

3Super Sale Empty Re: Super Sale Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 am

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sounds like a good sale, wish I could have been there too...
It is great so many are taking on these sales and doing such a great job, just goes to show what buyers and sellers are wanting.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum