Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a variety of things:)!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Looking for a variety of things:)! Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:15 pm

msmall

msmall

Due to a earl kick in the butt from a bout of Mereks we are looking for a few things!!
In standard-Rhode Island Red, Sumatra, Wheaton Ameraucana, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Cubalaya- looking for hens and roosters for these breeds
Bantam-Mille Fleur
Rooster- standard partridge Cochin
We will be at Wetaskwin show in Feb on Saturday and can pick up there:)

2Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Re: Looking for a variety of things:)! Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:54 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome back msmall. I should have BLRW eggs this summer after acquiring a rooster last fall if you want to go that route. Do you still have Black Cochins?

3Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Re: Looking for a variety of things:)! Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 am

msmall

msmall

I lost my black Cochin roo this spring:( only had one hatch out of him so i do have a blue rooster over my black hens if ur interested

4Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Re: Looking for a variety of things:)! Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:20 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I may be interested. I have 4 lovely black hens here, but the rooster is their father. I'm reluctant to regularly breed that close.

5Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Re: Looking for a variety of things:)! Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Marsha, are your hens related to my stock still?

6Looking for a variety of things:)! Empty Re: Looking for a variety of things:)! Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I have several mille roos but I am a little far  Sad 

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum