Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a classic business name or is my sense of humour a little warped?

+9
heda gobbler
uno
Magdelan
Ruffledfeathers
Buff
Schipperkesue
SerJay
Farmer Bob
coopslave
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Farmer Bob

Farmer Bob
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Warped!!  Very Happy 

Super warped!  But that is why we're friends.  Wink

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Bwahahahaha thats an unforgettable name  Laughing 

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love it! Racy and catchy without being offensive.

Buff

Buff

Hahaha good name!

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh that's a gooder.

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Razz .

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nyuk Nyuk.

Local tow company employees all wear jackets that say "Busiest hookers in town!"

? ......I guess it might catch a bit of attention ? ....sort of like the reality show ' Lizard Lick Towing "" ? but could be taken as offensive by certain nationalities I guess , these days everyone's offended by something it seems

Does show a imagination which a lot of business's seem to miss these days in there advertising ?

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm sure the logo is suggestive too, I just keep looking at it....good one!

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smiling....have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

LOL. I had no idea what this meant. Then when even Cynthia knew (no offence Cynthia but we have similar sheltered upbringings), I had to go to trusty google to get informed. Now I've been "unsheltered" for a few decades now but have never, ever heard this reference. Is this an Aussie one??
any hoo. camel toe. good one.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is a little rude, but I believe very universal 'lilfarm. I hope you were not to offended when you googled it. I am sure there were many photos! I just thought the word play was entertaining.

I am not sure if CynthiaM had a sheltered upbringing, I think she was a bit of a 'wild child'.  Wink Very Happy 

silkiebantam

silkiebantam
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Funny!  Laughing 

I was listening to the local radio yesterday at work and they had an add for a local auto repair company. The last bit of the add said the company name and "The best place to take a leak in town." It cracked me up.

http://klewnufarms.blogspot.com/

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Think it is more of a recent expression  - can't see my parents knowing it.  But I've heard of it since High School at least.

There's an auto junk yard somewhere around Salmon Army I think, called something like "Ben's Private Parts". Always makes me laugh.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

'lilfarm

'lilfarm

coopslave wrote:It is a little rude, but I believe very universal 'lilfarm.  I hope you were not to offended when you googled it.
Not offended at all!!  The only thing that offends me these days is obnoxious and rude individuals.  The business name and slogan is quite clever actually.  Just didn't know what the reference meant except for my guess that it had something to do with a camel LOL  
No, I grew up strict catholic, then converted to Mormonism in my late teens.  Was obnoxiously prim and proper for a bit.  I have seen the good and the bad side of "religion" and decided to part ways with man's interpretation of doctrine created by man quite some time ago.  Now that might offend someone and I don't mean to.  This was just my personal decision, which was right for me and I respect and even admire all those that choose various faiths and are able to practice them with the correct intent.
coopslave wrote:I am not sure if CynthiaM had a sheltered upbringing, I think she was a bit of a 'wild child'  Wink Very Happy 
You're probably right and I haven't a clue... I apologize Cynthia!!!!  meant no offense Embarassed

heda gobbler wrote:There's an auto junk yard somewhere around Salmon Army I think, called something like "Ben's Private Parts".  Always makes me laugh.

Here you go Heda.  Just for you.  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I sent an email to the boss with the towing company picture attached. He wrote back that he was changing our business name and redoing the logo on the company SUV. It was a good laugh!

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

hahaha *snort*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum