Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to do business?

+5
wyandotte
Dan Smith
fuzzylittlefriend
KathyS
Piet
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wants to do business?  Empty Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

Piet

Piet
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wonder who this person is, sounds like a licence to print money lol! , too bad that chickens are still not allowed in the city, because then it might be worth a try.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://pvgflemishgiants.tripod.com/

2Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:12 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh goodie. For the low, low price of only $5000.00 you too could be a partner in raising chickens! Sounds like a sure-bet to me. We all know what a lucrative business chickens are...yep, a license to print money!! Money Throw

I'm sure it is only a matter of time before more outlets will be added...watch for a chicken mill opening soon at a location near you.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

3Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thats insane! They order a crap load from mcmurry and are going to rebreed?

Good luck and so sorry for the sucker who partners in!

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

4Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Kinda sounds like the Pigeon raiseing scam a feew years ago that many went into and many lost a lot in the process .

5Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Dan Smith

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hey Piet, If I were a betting man I would guess that you and I both know this person. I am going by his wording and rough location.

6Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:19 pm

wyandotte

If I remember correctly, last year there was a similar ad on Kijiji. That one was also the Calgary area. Might be the same person.

7Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Is this person on the forums??

8Who wants to do business?  Empty Who wants to do business? Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 am

Nom_de_Plume

Nom_de_Plume

aren't there like a crap load of rules for opening a hatchery?
I don't know how it is in alberta, but I seem to remember a friend looking into doing this on a much bigger scale than she was, and the red tape was sorta a nightmare.

9Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wow! What an opportunity! Rolling Eyes

Why not just go to Vegas? At least you would have some fun memories for your $5000.

10Who wants to do business?  Empty Re: Who wants to do business? Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Fowler wrote:Wow! What an opportunity! Rolling Eyes

Why not just go to Vegas? At least you would have some fun memories for your $5000.

Indeed... Never been to Vegas. Might be a good thing bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum