Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 Days of Christmas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

112 Days of Christmas Empty 12 Days of Christmas Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:58 am

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Merry Christmas Everyone!  

True story...this is my twelve days of Christmas song for today, Christmas day Smile  Starting on day 12 of course...  Worked tonight till Midnight, ate too much Chocolate at work, and I work again tomorrow on Christmas day till midnight - and hubby is also away at work, so I have nothing better to do than write silly little diddies.  Just me and the dogs, and coworkers too.  These are really the gifts I have received this fall, well a few are gifts I gave to myself - like the sheep, the pigs.  All new this year - I am blessed.  The goat came from a friend going through a rough spell - sweet guy he is and welcome addition to the farm, the farm I own but I do not yet live on - 10 days to the big move.  You should have heard the doozie diddies I made up at work tonight - chocolate and sugar will do that too you.  If you've gotta work through the holidays, might as well make it silly and laugh along the way. I had my best Santa hat on, and a red tie too - the kids loved it, most people giggled, and many thought I was nuts, and a few scowled.  That's OK.  I had a good laugh. 

The 12 days of Christmas, Islandgal99 style:

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me….

12 baby ossabaw pigs
11 wild rabbits (all named dinner)
10 days to moving
9 Crowing Cockerals
8 Friends a helping
7 Ravens mocking
6 trips to get fencing
5 East Friesian Milking Sheep
4 Ossabaw Island Sows (and a boar named Wilburt)
3 feral turkeys (lovingly named Easter, Dinner and Lunch)
2 days off for packing
A goat named Tommy G.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!   Snowman 

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

212 Days of Christmas Empty Re: 12 Days of Christmas Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:11 am

Farmer Bob

Farmer Bob
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Merry Christmas Islandgal99!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: