Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wondering if ACE is down.....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:10 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

for any of you, or have they kicked me off..........

2Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 am

Tried yesterday and I thought that maybe they were doing a update ? PunnB or who ever the provider is does that from time to time so ????? Ask Sue , she's a moderator there

3Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think Sue may be stuck in an airport somewhere!!
I will be patient, just procrastinating going outside to run the dogs really.  Very Happy 

4Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:21 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nope, its down, couldn't get on either. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

5Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:22 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

here is what Bessie said she has been in contact off and on with them since yesterday Their servers keep going down
I have been in email contact with the forum developer. He is working real hard to keep all forums online. He is experiencing over 5000 connections per SECOND on the forums and it tends to bottle things up a bit.

6Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:14 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry I can't help.  I just woke up in a crappy hotel in the Hammer.  We finally arrived in Hamilton at 4:30 last night.  I am just grateful we made out connections with all the late iced up planes.  It sounds like it is raining out there now. Welcome to Ontario!

And no, I am not able to get on ACE either.

7Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:17 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

it was up for a few minutes but down again

8Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

You can get on if you are persistent and have a fast computer/connection.

9Wondering if ACE is down..... Empty Re: Wondering if ACE is down..... Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 am

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is on at present, but was off an hour ago and part of yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum