Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My special parcel

+16
CynthiaM
auntieevil
authenticfarm
pigglet
uno
smokyriver
Ruffledfeathers
IzzyD
bshelton
coopslave
Karaandblue
Magdelan
HigginsRAT
SerJay
islandgal99
fuzzylittlefriend
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51My special parcel - Page 3 Empty Re: My special parcel Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks everyone. Got some bonding in this afternoon she is so sweet! NOw for regular name....

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

52My special parcel - Page 3 Empty Re: My special parcel Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fuzzy, you are a very fortunate woman to have this all occur. Such a long ways, so much waiting and excitement, we are all so happy for you, what a journey, for you and her both. Have a most awesome day, CynthiaM.

53My special parcel - Page 3 Empty Re: My special parcel Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats, you are going to have lots of fun with her. What is her 'fancy' name???

54My special parcel - Page 3 Empty Re: My special parcel Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 am

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Her registered name is Royal Silvermoon SFH ( one of her grandfathers is silvermoon). I show her brother under royal bluemoon as he was born on the blue moon so I am starting a trend.

I was thinking ruby but it close to rudy or mattie. My husband came up with millie the filliy..I am not sure it kina ages her! Her barn name she came with is arby...DOnt like it.

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

55My special parcel - Page 3 Empty Re: My special parcel Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Ahhhhhh, I love the Royal Silvermoon name  Smile . Very romantic and elegant with style. My last horse was called Caithness (stud name) Morning Star, he got called Star-boy. Not very original I guess, my kids made that happen but it fitted him. Stellar. What about Stella? It is of the constellation theme. My niece is called Celeste, my Mum calls her Celestial :-). Ok. I'm gonna shut up now. You want to do it yourself I am sure. I just had a flash back to when I used to play horses in the paddock with my friends, half the game was choosing what kind of horse you were going to be and then selecting the name - by the time that was done we played for half an hour and then need something to eat or drink!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum