Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season of Paradise

+4
Magdelan
SerJay
Buff
HigginsRAT
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season of Paradise Empty Season of Paradise Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

2Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Buff

Buff

Beautiful! Nothing beats Alberta's blue winter sky's it does keep you cheerful even when it's -35 or colder and best of all you need your sunglasses year round for the beautiful bright bright sun! Cool

3Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:15 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

We had that lovely bright blue sky yesterday and glittery sparkly snow Smile  It is much nicer when its cold and snowy, and the sunshine on the snow pretty but I'm not a fan of 6mnths of winter.  This year we actually had a nice Fall and it lasted more than a week before it became winter LOL -10 to -20 is great no slush, mush and mud but the weeks of -30 are just no fun.  I also grew up on the pacific and atlantic coasts so the dry cold and sunshine being of being more inland is lovely.  Love when you hang up your towel after a shower and its actually dry next time you use it LOL

4Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Magdelan

Magdelan
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

that's a lovely take on winter Tara, stunning blue skies indeed cheers . Oh my goodness what a beautiful evening it is tonight, moon so bright it is bouncing light off everything out there. If I saw an elf glide silently through the trees I would not be surprised.

5Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 am

islandgal99

islandgal99
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Beautiful pics. I sometimes forget that there is snow out there, thankfully it's not here yet. Had to scrap my vehicle window after work though for the first time last night.

http://www.matadorfarm.ca

6Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Bah hum bug!
I love the summer sun, gleaming off the sand and water. Frolicking in the warm waves.
Too hot to work, so its a beach day!
The birds don't mind, because they are in the woods, digging for bugs and yummy greens. The goats are lying in the sun, soaking up the wonderful warmth.
Slugging huge buckets of hot water, through thigh high snow, while the freezing slush, makes sno-cones of eyes, nose and cheeks, is just not as romantic in my books....
Glad someone enjoys the cold. I only enjoy the buglessness of it.

7Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ah the contrast of blue and white, to me white has a blue tinge, that crystal clear white of snow, beautiful. We do not have those blue, blue skies here. I have found for the most part we have cloud and blue and cloud alot. Sometimes blue skies, and of course, many blue skies, summer and winter, but spring and fall seem to be very cloudy. Dry, but cloudy. I love the days when the skies are blue, such as depicted in these most beautiful pictures. I think the Okanagan is a very cloudy place. There is something about the crisp air of a clear blue day, with snow on ground, so yes, I can picture what you are viewing, from your eyes, not the view from the shoes, too cold to be sitting on an ice chair I am sure. Lovely pictures, Tara and thank you for sharing, do have a most beautiful, blue skied day, CynthiaM.

8Season of Paradise Empty Re: Season of Paradise Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:43 pm

lady leghorn

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Cynthia, Unfortunately it's not always like that out here. In the last few years we haven't been having sunny skies like that. We used to, don't know what happened.?

But I'll take your overcast skies anyday. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum