Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the "H-LL is wrong with people ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the "H-LL is wrong with people ? Empty What the "H-LL is wrong with people ? Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 am

viczoe

viczoe
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I was drinking my coffee this morning and browsing the news on MSN on the computer and came across something so awful it made me want to go throw -up.
Apparently the Calgary SPCA is caring for a puppy "Nero" who came from a Sask.work camp that has had something flammable poured on his head and it was lit on fire. He has lost both his ears etc. I just don't know about the human race why are we lacking such a moral compass and lack of feeling for another living breathing helpless creature that you could do something like this and think it's OK.

All I can say this action and so many others makes me think it's time for the humans to become the under dogs and let the more helpless take over the world and teach some of the human beings some life lessons that these morons have missed.

Heather

http://www.triple-h.ca

Echo 1

Echo 1
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Heather, I saw the same story and it broke my heart.  What kind of depraved excuse for a human being would do such a thing?  I am so thankful that the little one is being cared for now and I pray there is a special place in HELL for people like these.....going to hug my dogs.

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

This kind of thing always baffles me too.  Are these just deranged individuals or is our society going in a direction that is making mankind lose empathy?  Sad.

Last edited by coopslave on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Well if a dog attached a human what would happen
to the dog?
So any human that can be so cruel is very flawed
and maybe the same thing should be done to them.

coopslave wrote:This kind of thing always baffles me too.  Are these just deranged individuals or is our society going in a direction that is making mankind lose empathy?  Sad.
We haven't changed since ancient times , we just live like we have . The deprived of mental empathy should be given the same treatment , but then there would be the bleeding hearts that would stand up ......again ! Sometimes it would be better to have a "' private Justice "" towards these people , out of sight , out of mind  works for me .

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

PD is right, people haven't changed much through the years. We have always been barbaric. Some of us are just more compassionate and caring than others.
Now, with the age of information, we are just made aware of things more.
That is why people who speak of the good old days make me laugh. Terrible things have been happening for centuries, we are now made aware of them via internet and TV.
Probably the percentage of cruel humans is about the same, we just have more of them.
What to do with them, is the real problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum