Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What could be wrong?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What could be wrong? Empty What could be wrong? Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 am

sosweetjojo

sosweetjojo

Hi all!!

I dont no whats going on... Can anyone help? 3 days ago i lost a hen it was quick, i found her in the nesting box having a nap but she wasnt right so i took her out and she was kinda stiff and had runny poops. She was not there 3 hours ago when i picked eggs..I took her in the house to the sink with warm water, i checked her vent and nothing no egg no eggs juice just runny poop. So wrapped her in towel and son held her. Not even 5 minutes later she lets out 2-3 squeeks and drops dead.. Sad Evil or Very Mad .. now this morning i have another hen not right. She has a empty crop, not eating or drinking.. Just stands there and sleeps with tail down. Her wing are not hanging tho..I have her on the deck now and she shows no interest in anything.. Ive given her some atibiotics and vitamins with a syringe.. Whats wrong and what else can i do? Crying or Very sad Thanks Jody

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum