Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magdelan shared this with me and....

+2
Fowler
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:10 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

it was far to funny not to share it along. Sorry for taking your thunder Magdelan but I thought is was laugh out loud stuff!
Please be aware that some of the language is not totally kid friendly.

(hope the embedding worked, if not I will try again or someone can help because I am useless at it)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pGrEU5aUw_c?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, I see you are going to have to click on it. I can tell you it is worth it. Very Happy 

3Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hilarious!

4Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:54 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh my Gordon...that guy is funny! Going to have to show this to Hub. Thanks Coop and Magdelan!

5Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

That is so funny. My youngest always finds funny lyrics in songs, and once she sings it that way it is hard to hear it any other way. LOL

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

6Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Oh thank you so much for sharing this, both of you!! I really needed a laugh, and even sitting here alone in my office, laughing is GOOD! Will listen to this a few times I'm sure.

Uno - don't show this to Teen. You know what she'll say! Razz 

7Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Bloody funny!

8Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:14 am

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'd never heard of Peter Kay before but thanks for making me aware. been checking out some of his other stuff on Youtube and the guy is hilarious. I have trouble following his younger stuff because of his accent and fast talking (I think he slowed it down to fix this in later shows). My wife was able to follow him all right thanks to her years of training where she used to watch Coronation Street. Laughing 

9Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wondered it the accent might be a bit tough for some people.  After living overseas for so long I am pretty good with accents and the faster talk.
North Americans, on a whole, talk very slowly.  I would get a lot of teasing about it in Australia.  I found I was ok with them person to person, but talking to them on the phone took me a while to get used to the speed and the accent for sure.  
They sound funny AND talk fast!  Laughing

I watched some of his other stuff too. I think he is a very funny man.

10Magdelan shared this with me and.... Empty Re: Magdelan shared this with me and.... Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 am

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

I didn't have problems with the accent, but I rarely do. I loooooove accents. Especially British or Aussie. *dreamy sigh*

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum