Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do I need to see a doctor?

+8
loushrop
mirycreek
uno
authenticfarm
HigginsRAT
toybarons
appway
coopslave
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Do I need to see a doctor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need to see a doctor? Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 am

coopslave wrote:CynthiaM, silver bullet is for werewolves I think, stake through the heart for vampires.  I may be wrong.
Nope, you're right. Glad you're healing up!

27Do I need to see a doctor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need to see a doctor? Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:28 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

coopslave wrote:CynthiaM, silver bullet is for werewolves I think, stake through the heart for vampires.  I may be wrong.
Oh geeze, laughing a little now, gone from a bad leg burn to werewolves to vampires. I wonder what I was thinking. Yes, I know the silver bullet -- isn't there a beer that has that jargon, smiling. Oops, yes, the werewolf does get killed by the silver bullet, not anything else but silver, and the vampire requires a wooden stake. wonder why a wooden stake, geeze always wondering about wondering about things. Now I really need to know why the vampire needed a WOODEN steak (oops, I meant stake), oh maybe a bloody steak (oops meant stake). Oh these moods, some mornings, just know I'm gonna have a good day. The sun is coming over the mountain in a few minutes, yep, see that brightness, and the fog is running high too. It begins in the river that is not far from us, a bank of fog, hope that the sun warms quickly before that fog spreads. Been kind of foggy here until later morning, cause, well, I don't know. sometimes we get fog, sometimes we don't. Oops, sorry, Coopslave, glad to hear about the healing of the burn. Now remember, don't pick the scab!! Bad girl!! Have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

28Do I need to see a doctor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need to see a doctor? Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

You know me well CynthiaM. I am a bit of a scab picker! Laughing Most of this is healing under the blisters, so the scabs are not very bad at this stage.

I wonder if a stake thru the heart because they sleep all day and are easy to sneak up on. I think they frizzle with daylight too.

We have a beautiful sunny day here too, no worry about vampires today. Wink

29Do I need to see a doctor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need to see a doctor? Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:09 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

I think it looks really good today. On the mend for sure.
I put a coin in the picture so you can see the size if it better.

Do I need to see a doctor? - Page 2 SAM_2803-001_zps709d7a89

Gonna have a good scar I think. I tend to bruise and scar at the best to times. May try some of that bio oil, I hear it works good for scars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum