Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So very off topic but too epic to not share.

+3
Schipperkesue
uno
Pollywog
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, PD (see, I got it right!) you need to understand the glory of the Parody! You have such a great sense of humor. You must realize this is not a serious song. It is a musical comedy act. Look up more Ylvis videos and you will se how they are mixing humor with music.

Perhaps the best part of this video is when the fox DOES speak. At the end he Scats. Scat music, get it? Fox scat.

Schipperkesue wrote:Oh, PD (see, I got it right!) you need to understand the glory of the Parody!  You have such a great sense of humor.  You must realize this is not a serious song.  It is a musical comedy act.  Look up more Ylvis videos and you will se how they are mixing humor with music.

Perhaps the best part of this video is when the fox DOES speak.  At the end he Scats. Scat music, get it?  Fox scat.
O I understand it ! Couldn't be taken serious if it wanted ........I remember that Asian fellow ( sorry ) who did that rendition of a song so badly that it made him a fortune ( She Bang or something like that ) ! but it was as a laughing stock and maybe some like that ? Just like  Weird Al also is popular to some as are  others ........but it's not something I listen to , I like depth in my music , (guess that's why country music never came onto my plate ). We listen to so much that is called music , yet the past is what really produced songs and lyrics that not a single artist these days can even come close to doing .............and that's what the Prairie Dog says Cool , but you go ahead and enjoy your Fox Razz I'll stay in my world

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

great Video Prairie Dog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum