Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking for a couple of male kittens

+2
smokyriver
coopslave
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1looking for a couple of male kittens Empty looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:40 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Smart hubby gave away one of the barn cats yesterday. Rolling Eyes  Not sure what he was thinking...

On the look out for a couple of males. Can be kittens or a little older. I would like two as they settle in better when they have company. In the Okanagan somewhere is easiest for me.

2looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 pm

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

If you knew of someone travelling from Prince George to you I could get a couple male kittens to you in September 7-8.

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

3looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Too bad it wasn't a couple weeks ago, we have 2 very nice boys here looking for new homes. Sad

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

4looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Binkeyroo

I have kittens!!! I have two males and two females. They are 3 weeks old today. I could have the husband drop the two males off on his way to work once they are ready to go. There is a grey boy with white feet tips and a white mustache. Too cute! and a really cool colored with lots of stripes tabby boy. They may grow up to have a slightly pushed in face as their momma is 1/2 Persian. I will take some pics if you are interested.

5looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have 2 15 wk old black short hair barn kittens . 1 has a white spot on its chest the brother is straight black. I could meet you somewhere and be more than happy to re-home these cuties Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

6looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Binkeyroo

Ok... I took some pics because I needed to anyways. I am pretty bad at taking photos so excuse please.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Momma and kittens. The white and tabby facing the front are females.
Boy # 1
Boy # 2.
Hope that works... I am not sure I have ever uploaded photos on here.

7looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

A plethora of kitties! Very Happy  Don't tell Doug!

8looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

Binky those are super cute babies. I love the grey 1 and that off white one with the rings on its tail.

9looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Binkeyroo

They are a lot cuter then they look in the pics. For some reason every time I take a pic it turns out bad. confused 

10looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Those are VERY cute Binky!!!
I think I may have tracked down some locally and are old enough to go now. If they don't pan out, I will get a hold of you. The two males are very cute and would fit in there well.
Do you think they will be long haired? Not my first choice but I am always open to compromise.

11looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 am

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Don't write off those long haired cats too quickly. Our Felix has longish hair and I was a little concerned when Doug brought him home since I don't have time to brush a cat, but he never tangles and always looks great!

12looking for a couple of male kittens Empty Re: looking for a couple of male kittens Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 am

Binkeyroo

I have a boy from another litter and he is long haired but only in his mane and tail area the rest is medium hair. The only problem with him is he gets burs stuck on him in the summer and I have to pick them out. I think the tabby will be long or medium haired but will know for sure once they are ready to go. I have two males from another liter and my parents have two girls and sister has one boy. They are all great cats! I am not going to post them in my community till they are ready to go so no hurry letting me know. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum