Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Join CHB @ the Show Committee Meeting Sept 7th

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Hello Everyone

CHB is inviting anyone interested in lend a hand at the CHB Urban Farm Show to join us for a Show Committee meeting. It will be in Red Deer September 7th at All-In One Pet Care. Meeting starts at 1 pm.

We are looking for volunteers to help out with the Egg Show, Set up, Take down & After party for clean up crew, Juniors, Vendors, Silent Auction and More.

Please email me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or message CHB on Facebook.

The Show has been a success each year due to the people who volunteer and lend a hand.

Looking forward to another great Show!

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Too bad, I was planning to come to the last one...in fact I was in close by Ponoka that day...but it was cancelled. This one is after my first week of classes and won't be able to make it.

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear you can't make it Sue.
But if you are interested in helping out in a specific area at the show just contact me.
Thanks

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Are you having a silent auction again, Kyle? I am good at eliciting quality stuff from others! Razz 

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Yes we are having a Silent Auction. We would love a hand procuring donations! Thanks Sue!!!

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks to all who attended the meeting and have volunteered to help out at the show.
The next Show Committee meeting is October 5th in Red Deer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum