Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come

+6
coopslave
authenticfarm
Schipperkesue
heda gobbler
uno
Hillbilly
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Guests have been sending me photos, so I will add them here randomly as they filter in. When I get our own, I will post a separate thread.

Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come CAM00427_zps838bc180
Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come CAM00426_zpsd272e05d
Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come CAM00424_zps686806dc

One of our guests' rig. They brought their horses, and stayed a few days to do some riding. The trailer is custom made, and took a year to build. It has A/C as well.
Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come CAM00421_zps9fe0afeb

Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come IMG-20130717-WA0001_zps7000b327

Hillbilly

Hillbilly
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Bathtub O Beer
Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come CAM00429_zpsa87b1615

3Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:06 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well. The day looked like it couldn't have been better. And the boots! I see those boots! Loving on those boots! Congratulations, you lucky guy.

4Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

heda gobbler

heda gobbler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fabulous.

http://www.tatlayokofold.com

5Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

So much to say!

First, CONGRATULATIONS!

The boot are perfect and you look like a very happy man.

The motor home looks like just the thing for Coopster!

But Hillbilly, that spelling! I am left speechless. Did you really have to post those pictures? I am on holiday after all! Must....not...mention...spelling...

6Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 pm

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fantastic!

And your friends with the fancy rig should adopt me.

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

7Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:
The motor home looks like just the thing for Coopster!

I must NOT let Hubby see this! That is exactly what he wants. I have MUCH simpler and more realistic ideas. Laughing 

Love the pictures so far. I always enjoy the ones that people take, often it is things that others would not think of capturing. Look forward to many more.

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

ooooh la, la....yes I see the boots too. What a beautiful bride, handsome groom, I mean it. Can't wait to see more, and boy I love the signs!! Can't wait for more pictures, beautiful and wonderful days, CynthiaM.

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

That looks like a fun wedding!

10Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Looks like one wunderful weddin' alright. I love you can't wait to see more!

11Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for sharing, looks like fun the way wedding should be.

12Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Empty Re: Wedding Pics. Adding more as they come Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Congratulations Hillbilly and Hillbunny (HillHunnyBunny??). Your wedding looks a lot like my own was, or at least the reception. We also wore cowboy boots and he new Wranglers and me a wedding frock. It was fabulous, as I expect your day was, and I wish you all the best. You have always struck me as a very happy and connected couple and I celebrate your renewed commitment to each other. May you have many years and long, happy trails together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum