Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th Edmonton Area

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am taking a road trip to Edmonton on July 17th and have the following pullets and roos for sale.  I have 11 of them and they range in price from $10 to  $15 eachl. I will not dicker on price.  I will be travelling down highway 43 to Leduc on the July 17th in the evening and could drop them off to anyone along the route.

I am cleaning up my pens before going on Vacation and have the following standaed size pullets and 2 bantam roos for sale .

One Buff Columbian Wyandotte pullet for $15.

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0559_zpsb320dfc0

Five Partridge Wyandotte Pullets and 2 Barred Rock/Black Wyandotte crossed pullets.  They are about 14-15 weeks old and are $15 each.

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0571_zps52732142

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0566_zpse98e8ed5

I have one little cornish hen pullet for sale- $10.  about 5 months old. Pet Quality.

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0561_zpsaa230810

I also have two eleven month old Cornish type roos for sale.  They are from my project to make a Silver Laced Cornish bantam.  Nice heavy body type birds who could add some eating size to your flock of barnyard bantams.  They are $10 each.

Roo #1

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0550_zpsb60e35f3

Roo #2

Various Pullets and roos for sale - July 17th  Edmonton Area IMG_0539_zps7ff23817

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

All sold except for two roos. 10 minutes after putting them on line.

Two roos left. Will take $15 for the two.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Someone should really consider these Roos. Perry's bantam Cornish
are some of the heaviest little birds around. I have a freezer full of fat little Cornish game hens that a small trio produced last year. They are very fertile as well and the hens you produce will lay a reasonable sized egg for a bantam.

"This message brought to you by the 'I love Perry's Cornish' campaign!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum