Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trip to Edmonton area on Dec. 29th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trip to Edmonton area on Dec. 29th Empty Trip to Edmonton area on Dec. 29th Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I am going to the Edmonton area this Saturday - December 29. I am deliving some birds. I will be going down Highway 43 and making a stop at West Edmonton mall around 11:30. And out to Leduc area around 2:00 - 2:30. I could arrange other stops on the way.

I have 5 Silver Coturnixs for sale. I generally never sell more then one Silver in a box but have a recent hatch of 80 Coturnixs which has at least 10 Silver/Charcoals in it. There will be a Silver or Silver Tuxedo male and 4 Silver hens. One of thins will be a Silver Tuxedo and one may be a Charcoal. Generally I have 12 males but this box will only have one. $50 for the 5 Silvers.

I will also have a box of 5 Tuxcedo. There will be a Silver Tuxcedo male, a regular Tuxedo male, and 3 regular Tuxedo hens. You can try for Charcoal Tuxedo by using the Silver Tuxedo male with Regular Tuxedo hens. $40 this group.

Also have 5 Buff Wyandotte chicks. Oldest 2 are 10 days old, other three are a bout 4 days. $50 for the five. They are very rare and hard to find. In three years never found any in Canada. Mine are a cross between two US hatcheries. Hens are 2011 Meyers, Roos are 2012 Ideal.

If interested email me right away at perryaschofield@gmail.com or call me after 6 pm tonight as I should be home by then at 780-957-2047.

Hoping you all had a good Christman and have a great New Year.

Perry

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum