Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Wild Flowers in the Fields

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Here are some pictures of some of the wild flowers out in the Field  when we walk 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is my Favorite
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you all know the names of them post it  and I really would like to know the name of my Favorite
Thanks for looking and I hope the flowers brighten your day just like they do mine

Joe

2Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Zenchicken

The pink one 2nd from the top looks to be alberta wildrose
and you favorite is called old mans whiskers (geum triflorum)...also my favorite

3Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

They are absoloutely beautiful!
top one is an Anemone or windflower.

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

4Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Purdy, I like the last one too!

5Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:18 pm

I really love the 4th pic of the blue trumpets. Wow!  Nature is amazing!  Sorry I have no idea what any of them are, but thanks for sharing.  They're beautiful!

6Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks everyone and thanks for the names I love the wild flowers that the grandmothers and the grandfathers have provided for us
There is nothing prettier than seeing wild flowers blloming

7Some Wild Flowers in the Fields  Empty Re: Some Wild Flowers in the Fields Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 am

Blue Hill Farm

Blue Hill Farm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Beautiful. Love them all! flower

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum