Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If a sale was hosted in northern Alberta....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smokyriver

smokyriver
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have been debating hosting a sale in Grande Prairie or Valleyview area and was wondering who would be interested in coming as vendors/buyers?  Also when?  Spring, Early June, or fall?  Please let me know if you would try to come if one was hosted here!!  Thank you!

http://Www.poultrypalacecanada.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I couldn't promise anything but IF i went, a day mid July would work best for me. Janet's sale used to be mid July. It was a good time to sort out your new hatch from the spring and bring young pullets and cockerals.

I wish I had an airplane.

lanaire-ranching

lanaire-ranching
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

if it was this mid July I could come as we are already in the area to help a friend with his farm stuff auction....

and then in the following years--- *fingers crossed*  I would be living in the area, so could definitely come then too!

Chickie89

Chickie89
New Here

No matter where these sales are they are all far away. The only one that's close is the Westlock sale unless there's more sales I don't know about!

progers

Yup you can count me in, early July sounds good to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum