Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Mon May 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Myself and a couple of girlfriends are planning a trip that may take us to the comedy show at Crawford Bay in July. We will be on motorcycles, and I'm not really keen to camp. I also think if we go to Crawford Bay for the show, it would be nice to stay there overnight rather than drive back into Nelson or wherever.

Any suggestions on a B&B or other good places to stay overnight?

2Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Re: Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Wed May 29, 2013 8:40 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey Farmchiq, this place looks interesting. I couldn't find their prices at a glance though: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you change your mind about camping you can always pitch a tent here with your friends. Our campsite includes bathroom and kitchen facilities too!

Oh and I just bought a 6 man tent with my travel points so we could even provide that as well.

Smile

3Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Re: Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Wed May 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey Chicory, thanks!
As plans have a way of doing, ours' have evolved. We are now looking at going south of the border for 2 of the 3 nights, and making our way back out to a friend's in Silverton by way of Nelson and, mostly likely, the Junction to Hwy 6.

I'd love to ride out to your place in the summer though. Let's keep in touch okay?
xo

4Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Re: Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry for the delayed response. I was in town yesterday and Russ just got back from the big city last night.

Of course you are so welcome here this summer. We're not going anywhere short of camping in our trailer and as long as you're flexible with the possibility of others visiting at the same time and doing the same thing as you. We have lots of bedding too whether sleeping indoors or tenting and our place is an awesome setting and set up for informal sleepovers. Just ask CynthiaM.

Have a great day and a great trip, wherever your bike takes you! flower

5Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Re: Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

ChicoryFarm wrote: We have lots of bedding too whether sleeping indoors or tenting and our place is an awesome setting and set up for informal sleepovers. Just ask CynthiaM.
flower

Yahooo, the Precious hotel Very Happy . Gotta get back to that hotel and spend some again one day, hugs to all, and have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

6Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Empty Re: Crawford Bay in the West Kootenays? Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 am

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

CynthiaM wrote:
ChicoryFarm wrote: We have lots of bedding too whether sleeping indoors or tenting and our place is an awesome setting and set up for informal sleepovers. Just ask CynthiaM.
flower

Yahooo, the Precious hotel Very Happy . Gotta get back to that hotel and spend some again one day, hugs to all, and have a most wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Hi girl! Yes, come,come!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum