Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welsh harlequins wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welsh harlequins wanted Empty welsh harlequins wanted Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 am

Azure Ducks

Azure Ducks

Just lost all my campbells (6) but 1 female. I need another good layer because we love duck eggs. In a mixed bunch of ducks i bought was a welsh harlequin and she is calmer than the cambells and very beautiful. Let me know if you have extra adults or ducklings. thanks

2welsh harlequins wanted Empty Re: welsh harlequins wanted Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have some ducklings available, I think there are 7 of them that hatched last week available. I am coming up as far as Westlock this coming weekend but not sure if you would want to make the drive to get them or not?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3welsh harlequins wanted Empty Re: welsh harlequins wanted Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:52 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am coming to dawson creek at the end of june and may have some ducklings

4welsh harlequins wanted Empty re : welsh harlequin Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Azure Ducks

Azure Ducks

Thanks Jayme wont work this time but will keep you in mind.

bckev would definately be interested in ducklings. Let me know when you know if ducklings are avaliable we are to dawson frequently.

5welsh harlequins wanted Empty Re: welsh harlequins wanted Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:39 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am getting some eggs from fuzzylittlefriend on Wednesday. If my hatch is as successful as the last one I did I could have a few extra. I am planning on heading to dawson on the 30th of june, which means they would be about a month old. Don't know if that would work for you but I can let you know how they are doing and what I have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum