Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ancona and welsh harlequin hens wanted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ancona and welsh harlequin hens wanted Empty ancona and welsh harlequin hens wanted Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:11 pm

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I am looking for some ancona and welsh harlequin hens. I had lots of drakes but short on the ladies for the boys.

birish

Hatched out 4 Anconas not sure of sex but 1 isquite a bit bigger than the other 3 so thinking 1 drake 3 hens,if thats the case I'd trade a hen for a drake

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

That would be great, I have two drakes. Just have to figure out how to make the swarp, I am in Oliver in b.c.

birish

Have a couple buddies with places on the Island besides here so it could happen

5ancona and welsh harlequin hens wanted Empty Re: ancona and welsh harlequin hens wanted Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 am

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Great I hope it works out, I had to get the eggs from Ontario to hatch them out. I sold most of the ducklings, all the ones I kept turned out to be male. I only got one female from the welsh harlequins I kept as well. All of the turkeys I kept turned out to be female. GO figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum