Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little GMO trick for all of you!

+3
KatuskiFarms
barryk
Schipperkesue
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty A little GMO trick for all of you! Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

barryk

Just checked the bananas. Lok

http://www.abnorthexotics.com

3A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

This is cool!

4A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

KatuskiFarms wrote:This is cool!
I agree!!!

5A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:11 am

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thanks for sharing... Very Happy

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

6A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 am

Critter Haven Farm

Critter Haven Farm

Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

7A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Excellent to know.
Just read a bread bag, and they listed SOY as a grain. Since when is soy a grain? I always thought it was a bean. When did beans become grains?
Can't wait to write the company and find out how they explain this!
Of course I will be asking if they use GM Smile

8A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

auntieevil wrote:Excellent to know.
Just read a bread bag, and they listed SOY as a grain. Since when is soy a grain? I always thought it was a bean. When did beans become grains?
Can't wait to write the company and find out how they explain this!
Of course I will be asking if they use GM Smile

Auntie, I suspect that is when soy is a grain, when it is GM! Wink

9A little GMO trick for all of you! Empty Re: A little GMO trick for all of you! Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 am

auntieevil

auntieevil
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I suspect you are correct.
Next insult, they have no e-mail, so once I am out of paint clothes and in the mood, I will have to call them. Prefer to have things in black and white though....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum