Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wallowing in self pity.........

+19
karona
CynthiaM
Jonny Anvil
DCChick
loushrop
Fowler
smokyriver
Susan
Rasilon
Arcticsun
foal0069
toybarons
lady leghorn
uno
Micah and Kiah
Swamp Hen
Schipperkesue
HigginsRAT
coopslave
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Sorry to hear this. We've just been through this with Dad. He passed away the first of March in hospital after spending the last few days in hospital. So hard to sit beside a loved one and what her/him go through those last days. We lost Mom just two and a half years ago as well so I have some understanding of what you're going through. Sending caring thoughts and prayers your way.

27Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 pm

karona

karona
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

coopslave could you do conferance
call with your mom and sister or
skip (not sure on the spelling)

28Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh dear Joan.....just returned from Vancouver to this news. I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this - how heartbreaking.

Life is so difficult to understand sometimes and why some must suffer through so many losses in such a short period of time, I don't know. But you are, and you must bare it because you have no choice. Eventually there will be more distance between you and all this grief and things will soften and though nothing will ever be the same, you will be okay. I believe all of this letting go is a part of your path in this life that you are meant to walk......as difficult as it is to understand now.

Thinking of you and holding you close.

Dawn

29Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 am

HigginsRAT

Golden Member
Golden Member

Last edited by HigginsRAT on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.wolven.ca/higgins/ratranch/

30Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 am

triplejfarms

triplejfarms
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

so sorry Sad i lost my dad in a car wreck in 2005, i still cry sometimes i mis shim so much i was a only child we were a tight family...now i am crying again...take care time does help heal but you never forget them Sad

http://www.conjuringcreekboardingkennels.com/farm.html

31Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mum was moved to the Palliative Care unit yesterday. At least she is out of pain now. It was nice to see her happy and closer to 'normal' today. One day at a time for now.

32Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 am

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Thinking of you coopslave.

33Wallowing in self pity......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wallowing in self pity......... Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh geeze, I read this and then went to another thread, it made me sad and I didn't know what to say. Then I thought I had to reply and came back to it, it was important for me to reply, I don't know why. I am very glad that your Mother is no longer in pain and that she can be as normal as she could possibly be. That is a good thing. It reminds me when I lost my Auntie years ago. She was very ill and dying and she was heavily medicated with morphine I guess. I can still remember being with her, and her face looked peaceful. That is the only way I can describe how she looked. I know it was the morphine that had taken away her pain, which brought my Auntie's beautiful face back. It was wrought with the look of pain before, and that is an awful looking face. Still in deep sorrow about you and your Mamma, but she will be in a place, where there is no pain, that will be a better day for her, not what she leaves behind, but for her. Sigh. Keep that chin up Coopslave, time will carry on, the pain will lessen, but never go, and you will shine with smiles again yourself, and with that, my wishes for a good day for you, CynthiaM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum