Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride for a couple sheep...Grindrod to Terrace BC.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

Is anyone travelling that route, or at the very least from Grindrod to Prince George any time soon? Ive got a line on a couple animals, but no way to get them to me Sad ANywhere this side of Prince George I could probably find a ride or pick up myself. But I cant go firther than Prince George.

Jaclyn

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh I hope that you can find a ride, Grindrod is a pretty small place, probably have seen the sheep in someone's field Cool . Good luck, someone will surely be heading up that way, even maybe from Enderby, Sicamous or Armstrong, all within 1/2 hour from Grindrod. Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

HiddenAcresBC

HiddenAcresBC

I am bumping this as well as changing the number of sheep...to 3 mamas and their babies Smile They now have babies. Well 1 has a 1 month old, 1 has a 1 day old and the other should have her baby any day now. Please if you are coming this way, even only to Prince George this Spring break and you have room I would really tryuly appreciate it if you would bring the sheep Smile PLEASE! Laughing
I will pay you Money Throw
Jaclyn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum