Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet eating cougars killed in North Okanagan community of Grindrod.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bcboy

bcboy
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by bcboy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.grizzlycurb.ca

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yep, across the alfalfa field to the west is one of the areas where some dogs have gone missing. One dog in particular was the lady that runs the local store in Grindrod, she lives across the field from me. We are in a valley, the mountains on the west and mountains on the east. We live in between two fields of alfalfa about 40 acres each, a very open, open area, so the worry is less because I don't think the cats would cross such a large spans of open field. But it still is so scarey. And hey, ya never know. Our small pups do not go outside right now unaccompanied. Period. Have an awesome night with day to follow, CynthiaM.

bckev

bckev
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

cougars are following the deer down to the valley bottom because there is so much snow up high. there is 8 feet up top her in teh south ok. I would expect to hear more sightings and more incidents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum