Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blogs ? how do you go about making one ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blogs ? how do you go about making one ? Empty Blogs ? how do you go about making one ? Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 am

I keep getting people telling me ,asking me if I have blog where I keep a diary of my writeings ? I have been thinking that maybe it's not such a bad idea and would like to know how one goes about making one ? Anyone have one that can walk me through it ?Seems some people like my "" dark "" poetry after all !and it might be a better safe guard against the computor crashing and I loose it all ?

authenticfarm

authenticfarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Wordpress is my favourite blog platform. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to sign up for a free one. Then just start writing!

http://www.partridgechanteclers.com

Thanks ,I'll look into it

I use google blogger (blogspot.com) because it's free, I'm cheap and I have never really liked wordpress (again, prolly cuz I'm cheap)

I'll look into that one as well .......thanks

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Are you going to post a link here when you start one?

Not sure ? I think it might be something that I'll need to really think about ,it will be a window into my soul .. sort of and ................well we'll see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum