Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coturnix and Button Quail for sale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coturnix and Button Quail for sale Empty Coturnix and Button Quail for sale Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Hi

I have finally sent my form in to Rico for the show on February 15th and 16th. Since I am going down that way I thought I should see if anyone wanted some Coturnixs or Buttons

I will have 3 sets of mixed colour adult Button Quail for sale. Each set consist of 3 hens and 2 males all different colours. There will be at least 1 Pied or Tuxedo in each set. (Pieds and tuxedo are usually $15 - $20 each - very rare). I will be going through Edmonton and could meet you if you are interested. $40 a set.

I will have 4-5 sets of Coturnixs for sale. Each box will have 4 hens laying or ready to lay, and 1 male. All five birds in each box will be a different colour (rainbow flock). There will be at least 1 Silver or Charcoal bird in each box, may be a hen or male. Each box is $40. I am selling my regular colour coturnixs for $14 a pair, $24 a trio, if you want a specific colour. Charcoal and Silvers are $20 a pair, $35 a trio.

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum