Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daughter is second place in Canada!

+5
Prairie Chick
happychicks
CynthiaM
R. Roo
KatuskiFarms
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Daughter is second place in Canada! Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I am wanting to say Hello to everyone again and also hat in hand looking for a little help.
My 12 yr old daughter entered a Canada Post Stamp Design contest and is in Second Place overall!
The winner will have the most views, Facebook Posts, Pinerest posts, Twitter posts, links shared etc. you can go onto the website and rank it out of 5 stars for points also. The variety of IP addresses counts in such a tight race too.

The winning design will be made into a stamp and procedes go to youth charities. Please help out if you can; when you think of it go on and rank five out of five stars, or even post to Facebook. Thanks a million!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:43 pm

R. Roo

Last edited by R. Roo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank-you. She did a good job didn't she? Very Happy

4Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 am

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, if that isn't just darn nice!! Hoping that your Daughter will be the winner of this, what a cool thing. Good luck wishes for her! Have an awesome day, CynthiaM.

5Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 am

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

What a lovely design! I've ranked her five stars!!

6Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 am

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

She did a beautiful design, I ranked 5 stars as well. I wish her good luck

7Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I really appreciate it!

8Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 pm

foal0069

Ranked her five stars. Tell her Good Luck cheers

9Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:32 pm

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting. Lou

10Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank you! It is very exciting.

11Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:24 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

I added it to my Fb feed. Fingers crossed!

12Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gave it an excellent rating. YOu must be so proud! GOod job Daughter, also a young woman with lots to be proud of. Good luck to you both.

13Daughter is second place in Canada! Empty Re: Daughter is second place in Canada! Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 am

KatuskiFarms

KatuskiFarms
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

You guys are great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum