Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Empty Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Has anyone read the last page? Dan Needles' (formerly of Harrowsmith) article called "Time Isn't Money"? What a good read! I think it applies perfectly to many of us here. I think everyone should read it.

Also the page 20 story about the smallest farm on .39 of an acre. That's less than half an acre, and they manage to have farm status! Worth a read. THey must have a very accomodating regional district who isn't standing in their face making everything impossible. Here you can't burp without a permit and inspection. Our regional district is staffed by people who would probably test as borderline personality disorders if they had to take a psychological profile exam. Lots of god complexes running around the place. But I digress...

Check out this month's Small Farm, it was pretty good.

2Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Empty Re: Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:06 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

You mean Gordon complexes don't you? Laughing

I don't get the magazine, but it sounds like and interesting read.

3Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Empty Re: Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 am

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good Gordon, you're right! I do mean that. Gordon Complexes...who should never work in places of perceived power since it corrupts them absolutely.

4Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Empty Re: Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Those Gordon complexes are everywhere. Just try being in the dog show world for almost half your life. I don't have one though. Nope! Not me!

5Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Empty Re: Jan/Feb Small Farm Canada Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 pm

I just subscribed in December. I am eagerly awaiting my first issue's arrival.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum