Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eggs for Sale - Jan 21 - Coturnix and Button Quail, Speckled Sussex and Black/Blue Wyandottes.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perryschofield

Perryschofield
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I currently have Button Quail, Coturnix Quail, and Standard Poultry Eggs (mixed order of Speckled Sussex and Blue/Black Wyandottes for sale. The Quail eggs con be ordered in two sizes of orders.(See below for info). The standard poultry eggs comes in one size only (25eggs).

I will now be selling Coturnix and Button Quail eggs in two sizes of orders. Colours are mixed as I do not keep enough of any one colour to ship as an order. I charge $40 for 5 dozen eggs plus extras (includes special shipping foam from US and Box), plus postage. The box size would be 33 cm x 32 cm x 9 cm, and weigh about 1.4 kg. I charge $20 for 2 1/2 dozen eggs plus extras (includes special shipping foam from US and Box), plus postage. The small size box order is 33 cm x 16 cm x 9 cm, and weigh about .8 kg. Th standard poulry eggs comes in only one size. 25 Eggs. They are $60 for 25 eggs plus the special shipping foam and box from US plus postage. The box size is 32 cm x 32 cm x 9 cm. can and weighs about 2 kg. Check the postage by going to the Canada post web site at

http://www.canadapost.ca

and going to find a rate. Type in your postal code and then type in mine T0H 1B0 and the box size.

Full payment must be sent before the eggs will be mailed.

You can pay by either PayPal or by e-transfer from your bank. To do either just send the PayPal payment or e-transfer to my email:

perryaschofield@gmail.com

*** If you decide to order please send me your full name and address including postal code and phone number. ***

5 dozen eggs (plus extras -12 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $40. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 32cm x 9cm, approx.. 1.25kg weigh.

2 ½ dozen eggs (plus extras -6 eggs + shipping foam and box) for $20. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 16cm x 9cm, approx.. .85kg weigh.

25 standard poultry eggs (+ shipping foam and box) for $60. Buyer pays 3 day express mail by Canada Post. Box size is 33cm x 32cm x 9cm, approx.. 3 kg weigh.

On any quail order you can mix buttons and coturnix eggs to make up your order.

Currently available: For January 21st shipping.

Large orders of Coturnix. Small orders of Coturnix. Mixed large orders of Coturnix and Buttons. Small orders of Buttons. Mixed small orders of Coturnix and Buttons. Mixed order of Standard Poultry Eggs – 12 Speckled Sussex – 12 Blue/Black Wyandottes[/b]

http://www.pandlgamebirds.ca

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum