Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pictures of your stock (poll)

3 posters

Would you get creative photography done of your livestock and/or homestead?

Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_lcap33%Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_lcap22%Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_lcap11%Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_lcap22%Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_lcap11%Pictures of your stock (poll) Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pictures of your stock (poll) Empty Pictures of your stock (poll) Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Curious to hear your thoughts!

2Pictures of your stock (poll) Empty Re: Pictures of your stock (poll) Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I chose no, but that is because I do photography. I have two excellent cameras and have shot weddings, nature, water, etc. One day soon I plan to do some photos of the farm animals and the beautiful scenery here.

3Pictures of your stock (poll) Empty Re: Pictures of your stock (poll) Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Ruffledfeathers

Ruffledfeathers
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm pressuming (much better than assuming) there's a method behind your madness Suspect

I think I would I think for a christmas card something special. I don't have a great camerma and my hubby is a terrible, terrible photographer. Oops don't tell him I told you Laughing We don't have alot of livestock so I can see the novelity and ALL of our family (both sides) are super city so I guess really I could see doing something.

4Pictures of your stock (poll) Empty Re: Pictures of your stock (poll) Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

I should get out my camera and take some pictures. I have several university photography and some college courses.

5Pictures of your stock (poll) Empty Re: Pictures of your stock (poll) Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I have photos of my doggy wins with judges done by the official show photographer. It is the only way to get the judge in the picture.

You need at least three people to get a good formal shot of a schipperke. One to hold the dog, one to get the dog's attention, and one to take the photograph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum