Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hidden River, Appway needs help!

+8
gubi
coopslave
jon.w
Jonny Anvil
uno
toybarons
Hidden River
Schipperkesue
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 pm

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=\"Schipperkesue\"]Yea! Appway, you are back. Did you follow the path of crumbs from the gingerbread house? Did you save me any gingerbread?[/quote]

Only back through Jonny telling what to do
Thanks for the welcome back now no more talking bad about me LOL

27Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

[quote=\"appway\"]Oh Jonny I forgot there is a Lady that just joined on ace that is looking for Buff Sussex you were the only one I can think of
I told her you had them if I remember correctly
Let me know and I can letr her know for sure she/he is in Quebec I believe looking for eggs of them also [/quote]

I actually saw that yesterday....

Googled buff sussex and saw the link to ACE, and my name come up. So i had to look.

Won\'t have any available until spring 2013.

28Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:35 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

it works for me too this way now, thanks guys!
Only strange thing is you have to enter your name and password 2 x each time to get in?
But that is doable...

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

29Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Just make sure that once you gain gain access via your regular method to change your passwords, just as a precaution.

30Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Wow. Just got back in after 4 days. Thanks Jonny!

31Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Susan

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I still can only access the site with this free proxy server thingy (?)

32Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:00 am

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

Got on regular just now so hope it stays fixed
and Jonny I changed my password

Thanks eveerone for all the help

33Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:11 am

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Your welcome everyone,

Wow,

I was surprised today when I was able to log on my regular way... took syban a while to update their cache. But no more proxy for me.

34Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 pm

gubi

I still can\'t get in the regular way?!?

35Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:34 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Yes yes yes! I am on the regular way now too, must have had the same service provider as Jonny!
I didnt even try it that way today until I read Jonny had and here it works, yay!

36Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm

gubi

I can finaly get in again too! Very Happy

37Hidden River, Appway needs help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden River, Appway needs help! Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:31 pm

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

nice feeling isnt it?
Like finally finding your keys in your purse...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum