Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drum Roll Please! Someone special is having a birthday!

+16
Keibler77
Arcticsun
Fowler
Sultan
Schipperkesue
foal0069
happychicks
ChicoryFarm
loushrop
coopslave
uno
Jonny Anvil
Hidden River
Prairie Chick
rosewood
mirycreek
20 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Known to many of us here as a font of good, sometimes esoteric, but always rambling information, sure to conjure up memories and sights and smells and to bring you right along beside her as she spins that careful yarn, I would like to be the first to wish our very own CynthiaM a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Banana Happy Birthday cheers

Happy, happy day my friend. XOX

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

I bet you will have a fantastic day, sure hope so anyhow Cynthia!

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Birthday wishes from here. Have a good day.

Very Happy HAVA GUUDWUN!!

Prairie Chick

Prairie Chick
Golden Member
Golden Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Birthday

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

Happy Birthday Cynthia.

Hope you have a wonderful and memorable birthday.. Keep smiling that Smile.

Jonny

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy, happy day today, my little chicken friend!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Bday CynthiaM. I hope your day is as good as mine was!!!!!

loushrop

Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Happy Happy Birthday. I hope it is everything you want and more. Lou

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh Cindi darlin', Russell and I both wish you a warm and fuzzy one. A big hug and lots of good wishes.

happychicks

happychicks
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Birthday

foal0069

Happy Birthday Cynthia, Hope your day was good. Birthday

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Since I can't send you some cochins,
I'm not going through the motions,
But I just had a notion
to wish you with emotion
Happy Birthday! (Big commotion!)

Sultan

Sultan

Birthday Birthday

Fowler

Fowler
Golden Member
Golden Member

Happy Birthday!

Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens

Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere,
they were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair,
they were pecking at my pillow,
they were hopping on my head,
they were ruffling up their feathers
as they raced about my bed.

They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,
there were chickens, chickens, chickens
for as far as I could see...
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.
Jack Prelutsky

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

AOOHOOO! Birthday girl!

Keibler77

Keibler77

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CYNTHIA!! I Hope you had a most wonderful day...a most wonderful EVERY day! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Birthday

Well Happy birthday, Cynthia! I hope your day was special!!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

GoldenSeal

GoldenSeal

Happy Birthday!!!

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Farmchiq you are a brat!! I don't like to toot my horn about my birthday, just don't like to be the centre of attention like that Very Happy , but seeing as you opened that door, thank you very much for that warm wish. And to everyone else that wished me that wonderful day, thank you to you all too. And Fowler, guess what? I had dreams about chickens last night, all over my bed, smiling. No eggs though. Sue, you the masta of the poem, goody goody for you, that is cool.

So, I guess whilst this door has been opened, I will carry forward and walk through it and it might close and hit me in the back end as I go through Razz

It was a glorious day. The sun shone. I spent a whole lotta time with my favourite person in the world, that be my Husband, and we meandered about life hangin' out.

Then...to end up a most beautiful day, our kids took me and mine out for the birthday dinner. I am a very blessed woman, for on that day that I have celebrated this day of my birth I had a very special gift. that was the birth of my youngest Grandson, who turned 13 that day I turned 60. His Brother some 18 years ago, missed my birthday by two days. He was born on the 3rd of October. But still, so close, two baby boys, my birthday gift from my youngest Daughter. Each year we celebrate our birthdays together. And as the child has aged, dinner outings are always part of this celebration. This we performed last night.

Out to dinner was my Husband and me, my oldest gal and her Husband, youngest gal and her Husband, the two Grandsons, and the girlfriends of the two Grandsons. A lovely table full of good times, food and laughter.

The Grandsons are like night and day, not even really resembling each other, especially in stature. The youngest lad is slightly built, as his Mother is, the older fellow is built like a tank, like his Father, night and day, and never ceases to amaze me how since birth, each has taken on characteristics of either parent. Two other loves of my life, hanging out for a picture with their Grandmother. That youngest fellow always makes a point of putting his arm around me as we have a picture snapped of us, cute as the dickens. I am loved. Enjoy the picture, it is one of love. With that have a most beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Oh the wind, oh the wind, we have had mass wind since last night, last night the wind was southerly and oh so warm, this morning it cometh from the north and is much more cool. A very windy and scarey day, I do not like wind....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

debbiej

Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Happy Birthday Cynthia, sounds like you had a glorious day. You are truly blessed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum