Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Year old Hens and Silver Penciled Pullets for sale - Morinville, Ab

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

duanescows

I have my breeding stock year old hens for sale in Standard Wyandottes in Silver Penciled and Gold Laced - asking $20.00 or best offer.

Also about 10 Silver Penciled pullets hatched this year for sale for $25.00 each or best offer - as I will not be raising this colour anymore.

These must go to make room for this years chicks that I will keep for next years breeders.

Please email Duane at duanescows@hotmail.com as I don't get on here very often.
thanks

duanescows

Bump. These must go.

appway

appway
Golden Member
Golden Member

duanescows wrote:Bump. These must go.

I Think Perry was looking for some wyandottes Not sure what kind but you might contact him
Hope it helps

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Do you have any roos also? I would be interested in a trio of the silver laced if I could find a way down here for them.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

These are Silver Penciled Wyandottes. They have the same colour pattern as the Dark Brahmas. This is a rooster:
Year old Hens and Silver Penciled Pullets for sale - Morinville, Ab P6030013
And this is a hen:
Year old Hens and Silver Penciled Pullets for sale - Morinville, Ab P6030014

duanescows

Sorry I do not have any Silver Laced pullets for sale. I only have silver penciled pullets for sale. Sorry I do not have any roosters for sale in that colour.

rosewood

rosewood
Golden Member
Golden Member

Silver Penciled Wyandottes are quite rare in Canada. They are an interesting variety. This is an opportunity for someone to acquire an unique type of Wyandotte.

DCChick

DCChick
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

duanescows wrote:Sorry I do not have any Silver Laced pullets for sale. I only have silver penciled pullets for sale. Sorry I do not have any roosters for sale in that colour.

Sorry, I should read more carefully Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum