Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 am

lisab

lisab

Looking for a nice roo for the pullets I received from Chickees Mom this spring. Out of 11 chantys we had 3 roos and the only one with the perfect coloring, large size, yellow legs, cushion comb etc was the one our dog decided to have for breakfast. I'm still not over it Sad

Our birds are not vaccinated for anything so please no vaccinated birds that can shed viruses. A nice flat comb and small waddles is ideal since we have open front coops and are working towards a good cold-hardy line. Thanks!

Last edited by lisab on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 am

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

To bad I am not closer, I have a few of them growing out here.

3Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:11 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Try Nuthatch333 here on this forum. She has very nice Partridge Chanties!

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

4Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 am

lisab

lisab

Thanks KathyS, I'll PM her right now.

That's too bad Coopslave that you are in BC. Maybe if I can't find one here I'll have to take advantage of Johnny Anvil's service next time he's making a BC run since we're not in a big hurry- I just wanted to grab one before people decide it's late summer/ fall butchering time! Smile

5Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

ChickenTeam

ChickenTeam

If you are still looking, I can check out my young partridge chantecler cockerels and see if any meet your requirements. I have 2 born April 02 and I think a couple born April 17.

6Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Empty Re: Partridge Chantecler Roo- Found Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am

lisab

lisab

Thanks Chickenteam for the reply, I just found one.

Cheers,
Lisa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum