Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations Chicory!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations Chicory! Empty Congratulations Chicory! Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 pm

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

ChicoryFarm and Mr ChicoryFarm came and picked out their pup yesterday. Such a lovely female they chose! I was taking pictures of the others today that are for sale and I couldn't resist sharing some great shots I got of their girl. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In full flight!!!

Playing with Croc, the one we are keeping.

I will post another thread with the others we have available.

2Congratulations Chicory! Empty Re: Congratulations Chicory! Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Gorgeous girl for sure! Congrats on the new puppy Chicory.

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

3Congratulations Chicory! Empty Re: Congratulations Chicory! Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm

ChicoryFarm

ChicoryFarm
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ha Ha! Was I ever surprised to check in here for the first time just now to see this thread. Thanks so much Coopslave! Mr. CF and I so appreciated you and Mr. Coopslave spending all that time with us just hanging out and talking about the pups and their breeds. You both were so generous with your time. We're thrilled and excited and are almost ready to bring her home. They are all gorgeous and our intention for this girl is to be a companion to Barney, our other dog but who also brings livestock guardian instincts. Barney is good at keeping any overhead predation away but that's about it.

I love how these pups come with the LGD instincts yet don't have the big, hairy coats to deal with. Such a bonus with all the other stuff there is to maintain around here - very low maintenance in that way. The parents have nice, calm dispositions.

Coop, you HAVE to post some photos of your cat with those pups. Honestly, it is incredible. Your cat is so awesome and unusual. We've told our friends about how he lays down with all those pups and lets them maul him so lovingly.........all 10 of them at once and then goes back for more. I've never seen anything like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum