Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 30th Birthday to My Daughter. Where did those years go?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just yesterday I held my baby in my arms.
She was perfect, beautiful, and a miracle. I wanted the world for her and tried to give it to her via teaching her to love whom she is. The baby grew to a marvellous little determined child, full of her own mind and still the love of my life, my first born and my only daughter.
Just yesterday I held the little girl, quelled her fears and gave her my strength. She took it and ran and became a stunning young woman, a virtue for the world. She is tender hearted, but a formidable enemy when she feels she can help another. She is a leader, a trail blazer, a world traveler, a sister and a friend to her love, Sav. She is my best friend and makes me proud of her everyday. She has even learned to cook.
Just yesterday I held my baby in my arms. Today she is 30.
Brianna, I wish you the best year of your life this year. When I look into those big brown eyes, I can hear the little toddler say, "No, mommy, me do it!" And you will. I know it. I love you so much. Blessings my baby!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CynthiaM

CynthiaM
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh dear, this must be a weepy day. I read the first sentence and then my eyes began to tear. And I read all the way through and now I am crying. Oh those babes that grow into beautiful adults. Happy birthday to your baby girl, I am still weeping now, silent tears. Those years go by far too quickly, my gals are 40 and 36 and I too wonder where those days went when they would sit on my lap, Mommy dearest. They still need mamma, but in so many different ways. Thank you girl, for a walk down that memory lane of the babes in arms. I wish too a beautiful day to your baby girl, who will always be that baby girl. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

3Happy 30th Birthday to My Daughter. Where did those years go? Empty Thank ewe Cynthia Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 pm

My girl was not having a good birthday. Work was giving her a hard time and her brothers did not get her even a little token gift and she does everything for them. I was sharing this for all the moms who have beautiful daughters. We are of a certain age now and those early moments will always be tender in our hearts. Thanks for reading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum