Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHB question...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHB question... Empty CHB question... Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was googling a particular breed of bantams to see if I could find a breeder in Canada, and up came the Canadian Heritage Breeds site. I know there are a few of the CHB organizers that are members on here, so I just wanted to ask...how can I go about getting added to the breeders list? I've been a member since last year and filled out the forms saying what breeds I raise, but maybe there is an additional fee to get added to the online listing?
I am probably due to renew my membership too, but I see that can be done via the website.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

2CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

the CHB website is in transition right now.
The previous webmaster is no longer working the website, and we are locked out of much of it, so we can only change a few things. The breeder list is one of the things we are having trouble with.

There is a new website that will be fully launched in a month or so. I wishwe could do more, but that is the reality of it. We cant make changes and have to wait out a couple of things.

Once the new website is fully up and running we will be able to easily add people and what they breed etc.

Sorry about the website. I will do more digging and see if I can get you listed under the breed you have. Let me know what breed you want listed and I will see what I can do.

3CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its no problem, Arctic.
Ive worked with quite a few non-profit groups and I understand how those things go sometimes with volunteers coming and going.
The breeders list will be an excellent resource once it is all up to date.

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

4CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

If you need help with the website, let me know! I can program in PHP so can slice, dice, and chop them up Very Happy

5CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

The problem is that the original website was done in Wordpress and is not functioning, so we have a new website, html4, that is working fine. Now we need to get the domain issue dealt with. That will be settled in a couple of weeks.

6CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

call ducks

call ducks
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Arcticsun wrote:The problem is that the original website was done in Wordpress and is not functioning, so we have a new website, html4, that is working fine. Now we need to get the domain issue dealt with. That will be settled in a couple of weeks.

Ok, if all else fails go with ICCAN i dealt with a regisiter dissapering on me and had to get it unlocked by them. I would be welling to help you guys out with the website if you ever need it!!

7CHB question... Empty Re: CHB question... Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks.
The issue is that it is locked, but I have it in hand and it will all be dealt with soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum