Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pony pics for Uno

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pony pics for Uno  Empty Pony pics for Uno Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I just like this pic It was a couple weeks ago so almost no green yet but I let the horses out in the backfield for a few mins to stretch their legs. The boys just wanted to eat the old hay the alpacas had left and my daughters mare really wanted them to run with her. They put a few divots in the wet ground Very Happy
my daughter giving the boys carrots. I was giving her mare a carrot so she didn't make it into this photo
here's my Smokey getting a back scratch last week
My daughter took this pic
And she took this pic. I think she should enter one in our fall fair Very Happy

Last edited by SerJay on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hmm first photo didn't work hope this works)

2Pony pics for Uno  Empty Re: Pony pics for Uno Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

uno

uno
Golden Member
Golden Member

I hope she does enter a pic in the fall fair, participation by the younger folks keeps these fairs going!

That is one chunky monkey you got there! He looks like a doll. I am partial to those clunky types with lots of bone, as this describes my own figure type. Embarassed

There has to be draft in there, he looks roan-ish to me. I look forward to seeing his shed out pics. I hope you have fun with him, he looks exactly like something the Horsey Teen would have brought home from the auction. Thanks for posting.

3Pony pics for Uno  Empty Re: Pony pics for Uno Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 pm

SerJay

SerJay
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

haha yes he is a beast Very Happy He was used for long Mtn packing trips in Jasper etc so he is chunky but there's some big thick muscles on that boy. He is solid! We've been spending our time raven proofing our place and trying to get a garden set up but we have done some riding but not as much as we'd like. We never get pics while riding though. The boys are great together so mostly I ride Shylo (hubbys paint) and my daughter rides Smokey because he follows so well and they're happy side by side so my daughter and I can chat while I can keep an eye on her. She's only 6yrs so I like that the boys walk so well close together. Her mare is good on her own but she's a brat and causes trouble with the boys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum