Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

***June 16 Sale Silent Auction Birds***

+4
Schipperkesue
nuthatch333
k.r.l
liz
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1***June 16 Sale Silent Auction Birds*** Empty ***June 16 Sale Silent Auction Birds*** Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 pm

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We are having a silent auction of heritage breed birds. All proceeds go to reg.non-profit Canadian Heritage Breeds. Thanks to everyone for donating Very Happy

Clayton Botkin Trio of Bantam Rhode Island Red
Rico Sebastianelli 2 pairs of Bantam Black Cochin
Kyle Lawrence 1 pair of Bantam Mille fleur d'Uccle
Holly Nuthatch333 Trio of Partridge Chantecler Large Fowl
Sue-Schipperkesue Trio of White Silkies
KathyS 2 Buff Orpington Chicks

I will up date the list as donations come in

Last edited by liz on Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I will donate a pair of Mille fleur d'Uccle

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thank You Kyle cyclops

nuthatch333

nuthatch333
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

I will donate a trio of Partridge chanteclers.

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thanks Holly clown

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will donate a "special" trio of white silkies. These will be extra special as you will see. And no, Rico, they are not special as in "special ed"!

They should also be laying and have been in a flock of white silkies for over a year.

KathyS

KathyS
Golden Member
Golden Member

Schipperkesue wrote:I will donate a "special" trio of white silkies. These will be extra special as you will see. And no, Rico, they are not special as in "special ed"!

They should also be laying and have been in a flock of white silkies for over a year.

Can't wait to see the special Silkies...I wonder if they will be all fancied up in pretty new spring fashions? flower

http://www.hawthornhillpoultry.com

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

KathyS wrote:
Schipperkesue wrote:I will donate a "special" trio of white silkies. These will be extra special as you will see. And no, Rico, they are not special as in "special ed"!

Can't wait to see the special Silkies...I wonder if they will be all fancied up in pretty new spring fashions? flower

Well, I must say they are purdy eye catching.

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

So Liz, would the CHB accept some fertile eggs as well in their fundraising auction?

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

We would Love some eggs Very Happy

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

Since I have now confirmed with my Hubby I am for sure coming, I would like to donate a young pair of Wheaton Ameraucana (these guys will only be about 8 weeks old at the sale but are looking nice so far).
Do they need to be boxed or will they go into show cages at the sale for the auction?

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

liz

liz
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Thanks Hidden. They will go into show cages. Glad you are coming and are going to be around for the potluck. Hope your husband is on a leash for the day Laughing

Hidden River

Hidden River
Golden Member
Golden Member

I will try to keep him on a short leash, but you know how they get...He usually has the leash chewed off before we get there. LOL

http://www.hiddenriverranch.weebly.com

mirycreek

mirycreek
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hidden River wrote:I will try to keep him on a short leash, but you know how they get...He usually has the leash chewed off before we get there. LOL
Hee hee! Laughing

http://www.feathers-farm.webs.com

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

From Renegaderoo we have a wonderful donation of Chanti babies!
I will be picking them up on Saturday!

Thank you Rennegade!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum