Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire up those incubators! Chicks needed for June sale!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are getting phone calls about the sale and there are a lot of calls for...
chicks
laying hens
free range eating roosters

With the sale being about 4 weeks away, now is the time to fire up those incubators to have started chicks!

We have also had calls about hatching eggs, "farm fresh" eggs, pet chickens and ducks.

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

On a more personal note...

I am thinking about buying some chicks of a couple of breeds, but I do NOT want more hatchery chicks, Im after better quality than that. Over the past years we have really improved the quality of birds in Western Canada, that is what I want. Im darn tired of the poor quality and health issues I have had with mass hatchery orders. Evil or Very Mad

One of the resons we had this sale later in the year was because people would have had a chance to start incubating, evaluating and selecting, AND it is the perfect time of year to look to swap breeding animals with other people, and still get a few more hatches in. This is the place to sell that really great rooster that you dont need any more babies from, but he is waaay too good to go into the stockpot.

poplar girl

poplar girl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Oh Arctic you are making it SO very impossible for me to stay away from this sale. I realize that is your intent and it is working!!!!

coopslave

coopslave
Golden Member
Golden Member

Anyone from this area heading out there? I may have a mature Partridge Chantecler trio to sell.

fuzzylittlefriend

fuzzylittlefriend
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

I think heather is going....

http://pauluzzifamilypoultry.webs.com/

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

Oh, Heather is defintiely coming. She is bringing out her show quality birds to sell.... eeeee! Im sooo excited!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum