Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! Need Jonny's phone number!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP!  Need Jonny's phone number! Empty HELP! Need Jonny's phone number! Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

He is on his way but PMs he needs directions. He did not leave his number. Anyone have it?

2HELP!  Need Jonny's phone number! Empty Re: HELP! Need Jonny's phone number! Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm

chickencrazygirl

chickencrazygirl
Full Time Member
Full Time Member

Schipperkesue wrote:He is on his way but PMs he needs directions. He did not leave his number. Anyone have it?
Just PM'd you his number Sue Very Happy

http://www.wovenndreamscanada.com

3HELP!  Need Jonny's phone number! Empty Re: HELP! Need Jonny's phone number! Sun May 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hah! Jonny showed up just as I pressed the send button! Thanks, Crazygirl!

4HELP!  Need Jonny's phone number! Empty Re: HELP! Need Jonny's phone number! Sun May 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Jonny Anvil

Jonny Anvil
Admin

i'm sneaky like that.... I remembered how to get there from the potluck we had last year.

Thanks for the lunch it was a nice treat and tasted delicious, your pasta salad hit the spot. I enjoyed it a lot... hint hint bring it to CHB sale for the potluck Wink
It was really nice to be able to enjoy a sit down lunch and such a great way to enjoy the outdoors while conversing. Your gazebo is set up perfect, the music was a nice addition as well.

Thanks for the Blue Cabinet, I haven't thought about what to do with it but It will come to me!

Cheers!

5HELP!  Need Jonny's phone number! Empty Re: HELP! Need Jonny's phone number! Sun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Schipperkesue

Schipperkesue
Golden Member
Golden Member

Jonny, it was lovely to have you and KareBare visit. The turkey eggs go in tomorrow. The tractors are fabulous. I have Buckshot the bunny in one, Alastair and Beatrice in another and a trio of Bantam Cornish in the third. The turkey is making himself at home. He has yet to mankind any serious noise. I think he is worried it might be taken as a mating call to the soup roosters. He should be kicking their butt in no time.

I am thinking about two more tractors... Your workmanship has blown me away. They are truly a work of art.

Oh, I have one more handle inside. I forgot to give it to you. I will save it.

Maybe I will see you in a couple weeks for breakfast? Hint..hint!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum