Western Canada Poultry Swap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western Canada Poultry Swap

Forum dedicated to the buying and selling of quality heritage poultry in Western Canada.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odd Colored Bantams for Sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Empty Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Thu May 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Sebas49

Sebas49

For sale some odd colors of pure Old English Game bantams. Colors are crosses of BB Red and Crele, BB Red and Black, Black and White, Crele and Black. They are sold as pets only. Most are 3-4 months old.

$2 - $5 each.

http://www.c-rducks.com

2Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Empty Re: Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Thu May 10, 2012 8:09 pm

k.r.l

k.r.l
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Rico are you bringing these bantams to the June 16th Sale? I know of a few people looking for some pet bantams.

3Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Empty Re: Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Arcticsun

Arcticsun
Golden Member
Golden Member

it is surprising the number of people who ask me about pet bantams. They only want one, and often they want a rooster! They are keeping them as house pets or a a little rooster to cockadoodledoo on small acreages.

4Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Empty Re: Odd Colored Bantams for Sale Fri May 11, 2012 1:11 pm

toybarons

toybarons
Golden Member
Golden Member

Been saying it for some time now. There is a growing segment of people who just want a chicken as just a pet. Bantams are ideal because you can easily adapt a large cage meant for exotic birds or even cavies to fit inside the home. A single or pair of small breed bantams smell no worse than a pair of cockatiels.
Out of all my Standards, I have one bantam, she is an Old English Duckwing, and she lives in the houese with us. She is just as wonderful to have as a dog or cat as she will cuddle on your lap and sleep there happy as can be.

I think also the Urban Poultry movement is opening up people's eyes to how much fun it is having a pet chicken.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum